iPay QuickPay allows you to easily access your Bill Pay account on any Alexa-enabled device, all with a simple voice command. You can ask Alexa to make payments, provide your payment history and check your scheduled payments. You can even make person-to-person payments using iPay QuickPay.
In order to use iPay QuickPay, you'll first need a Bill Pay account. If you don't have an account yet, contact us for help getting started.
First, you'll need to add Alexa to your Bill Pay account.
- Log in to your Bill Pay account
- Select the My account tab
- Go to the Voice Bill Pay section and select Add Alexa
- Answer the challenge questions
- Create your credentials and submit
Then you can link your Bill pay account to iPay QuickPay.
- Open the Alexa App on your mobile device
- Search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose Enable to Use
- Enter the voice bill pay credentials created within Bill Pay
- Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember--this PIN will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
- Select I agree, Link Account
Now you're ready to make a payment.
- Say, Alexa, start iPay QuickPay
- When prompted, provide your 4-digit PIN
- Tell Alexa the company or person you'd like to pay, the amount of the payment, and the payment date
- Alexa will confirm your payment has been scheduled
CNB Bank account holders need a smartphone with the Alexa app installed, an Amazon account, and any Alexa-enabled device.