Remote Deposit Anywhere
Deposit your check anytime, anywhere.
With our mobile banking app you can take a picture of your check and deposit it anytime, from anywhere.
Enrolling is quick and easy. All you need is a checking or savings account enrolled in our online banking and our mobile app. We'll help you with the rest.
Funds Availability - Mobile Banking deposits that are submitted by 6:00 PM EST, on any business day, will be credited to your account the same business day (provided no hold is placed and the deposit is not rejected). Deposits made after 6:00 PM EST will be credited to your account the next business day (provided no hold is placed and the deposit is not rejected). Business days are Monday – Friday, excluding Federal Holidays.
Limits – Daily Deposit Limit: 10 Items and/or $5,000 - Monthly Deposit Limit: 20 Items and/or $10,000.
Deposits – Only checks drawn on a United States bank that are made payable to the account owner (not from your account at another bank), and payable in U.S. currency may be deposited through Remote Deposit Anywhere.
Click here for the Mobile Deposit Agreement
How to use Mobile Deposit
1. Log onto Mobile Banking via the CNB Bank Now app.
2. Select “Deposits” from the My Accounts menu in the app.
3. Select “Deposit a Check”.
On the Deposit Screen:
*Make sure your check is properly endorsed for mobile deposit by writing
For Mobile Deposit
1. Click Check Front and take a photo of the front of the check as instructed on the screen. If the photo is acceptable, click Use. If not, choose Retake.
2. Click Check Back and take a photo of the back of the check as instructed on the screen. If the photo is acceptable, click Use. If not, choose Retake.
3. Enter the amount of your check.
4. Under Deposit to Account, select the account into which you would like the check to be deposited into. Use the drop-down box at the bottom of the amount entry screen to access multiple accounts.
5. Review and select Deposit to complete your deposit. A confirmation screen will display your transaction ID number. You will also receive a confirmation email.
6. To review recent deposits, click on the Review Deposits option.
*Business accounts not eligible for Remote Deposit Anywhere. Contact us for Business Banking Options.
*CNB does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier may charge fees. Contact your wireless carrier for more details.